- Raleigh, North Carolina. I am a Raleigh, North Carolina native; and, I love the Triangle!
- I am a graduate of East Carolina University and I love the Pirates!
- I love teaching, training, and curriculum
toward improving the skills of those working in the behavioral healthcare
workforce. Hence, I love all things quality management and quality
- I love providing individual and family counseling to children and families
- I love serving on the Diaconate ministry and leading the Couples Ministry at Union Baptist Church in Durham, North Carolina.
- I enjoy training and supervising other clinicians.
- I enjoy traveling and spending time with my husband.
- I enjoy spending time with and continuing to parent and guide our two adult children.